"We live in a world where losing your phone is more dramatic than losing your virginity"
Um ok but I don’t recall my virginity having 16 GB of memory with all my contacts, music, photos, calendars, and apps or costing over $200.
my phone is an expensive and important material object and not a useless social construct put in place to shame and commodify women
Plus I remember where I lost my virginity.
Real Friends | I Don’t Love You Anymore.
- u want to sleep on ur tummy?? ha
- need a bra that fits you? go a head and try, punk
- thats a cute dress, it fits u perfect except for your giant melons that get in the way
- unwanted attention from weird animalistic males
- running??? u mean slapping urself in the face repeatedly
- losing food in your cleavage and having to shove your hand down your shirt to try and get it out
i can’t hang out tomorrow i’m too busy doing nothing alone sorry